Use the video views objective to help you grow your audience on Facebook by reaching people who are more likely to watch your video.
9 Tips for Better Mobile Video
1. Video works best on mobile when it’s short and made with mobile in mind.
2. Recent studies have proved that creating short videos of 15 seconds or less can significantly drive up video completions.
3. If you want people to watch to the end of your video, it’s best to make it 15 seconds or less.
4. Capture attention quickly by starting with the most compelling parts of your video.
5. Make your video more visually engaging by using a format unique to mobile, such as a vertical or square video.
6. Make sure your brand or product appears early in the video, such as the first few seconds.
7. When reusing existing videos, edit them so that your product or brand message is prominently featured early within the first 15 seconds.
8. Use captions so people can watch your video with the sound off.
Your videos in a Carousel ad will autoplay as a person swipes through your ad’s carousel cards if that feature is available in the market where a person is viewing your ad.
Videos over 30 seconds will not loop, while videos under 30 seconds will loop continually for approximately 90 seconds.
The sound in all videos is off by default, but people viewing the video can turn it on.